Rainbow Six Mobile Closed Beta :- Rainbow Six Mobile, an upcoming free-to-play shooter that adapts the close-quarters firefights of Rainbow Six Siege for mobile devices, will begin its closed beta on Android devices on September 12 – and the team is looking for would-be Operators to put the game through its paces
Rainbow Six Mobile Closed Beta Release Date
We are excited to tell you that you can finally test out Rainbow Six Mobile starting from September 12 (Monday) in select countries across the world. While the Alpha test was limited to US and Canada, the first closed beta will be open to users in seven countries, which is amazing news for mobile gamers.
Rainbow Six Siege Mobile Beta Test Countries
In an official tweet from the @Rainbow6Mobile handle, the developer confirmed that the mobile game will be available in 7 countries during the closed beta test. Here’s a list of the countries where you will be test out Rainbow 6 Mobile from September 12:
Rainbow Six Mobile Closed Beta Test Information
|Apk Name||Rainbow Six Mobile Closed Beta Apk|
|Update||12th September 2022|
How To Download Rainbow Six Mobile Closed Beta Apk
To download Rainbow Six Mobile Closed Beta test Apk + Obb Follow bellow steps.
- Download Apk and Obb File from below button. ( Don’t forget to join our telegram)
- Once the Pubg Mobile APK and OBB files have been downloaded, locate them on your device.
- Click on the APK file to launch the installation process.
- You may need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources on your device.
- On Android 11, you can find this in Settings > Apps and notifications > Special app access > Install unknown apps.
- Once the APK file has been installed, copy the OBB file to the following folder: Android > OBB > add. If this folder doesn’t exist, create it with the same name.
- After completing these steps, open and enjoy Rainbow Six Mobile Closed Beta You will still be required to download the maps and other assets in the game.
- If you come across an error while installing the APK file, you should download it again and follow the steps mentioned above. ( Comment your error below)
As of now, two maps have been confirmed: Bank and Border. Both maps are well known for Siege players, so those that try out the mobile version should be careful
1 :- Bank — Rainbow Six Mobile map
Bank is a map located in the center of a very populated city. The bank itself is heavily fortified, meaning attackers will have a hard time infiltrating it and locating the objective. Defenders, on the other hand, can easily reinforce the small rooms within.
Bank was first released when Rainbow Six Siege came out in 2015. It takes place in Los Angeles. The rework in 2021 made the map a bit more balanced but it’s still considered one of the more average maps in the competitive pool. It will be interesting to see what changes the mobile version brings.
2 :- Borders — Rainbow Six Mobile map
The second confirmed Rainbow Six Mobile map is Borders. It’s a deadly outpost set between two countries and surrounded by mountains. Borders has old and new buildings but also contains open areas that make it quite dangerous. It’s one of the most open maps in Rainbow Six.
This Middle Eastern-themed map came out in 2016 with the Dust Line update. Unlike Bank, Borders favors attackers. Despite this, Borders has remained a pretty exciting map that feels intense for all competitive players.