Pubg New State Release Date:- PUBG: New State is a mobile exclusive competitive survival shooter video game developed and published by KRAFTON.
PUBG: New State is now available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store in India for pre-registration. Krafton opened the pre-registration in India months after its global counterpart, but in both cases, there is no launch date available. Now, as Indian gamers flock to show their interest in the PUBG Mobile sequel, the launch date of PUBG: New State alongside the system requirements for both Android and iOS platforms has emerged.
|App Name||Pubg New State|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release date||8 October 2021|
PUBG New State release date
The Apple App Store has hinted at October 8 as the release date. The game is taking pre-registrations as of now. After releasing Battlegrounds Mobile India a few months ago, Krafton started accepting pre-registrations for PUBG New State. The game is essentially a sequel to the original PUBG Mobile and promises improved gameplay as well as graphics. However, the exact PUBG New State release date has not been revealed. Now, Apple App Store may have given a big hint – it has displayed October 8 as the expected launch date for PUBG New State.
PUBG New State Release date in India
For fans of the PUBG franchise, PUBG New State is a massive update over the existing versions of the game. The game is set in the future world of 2051, wherein players get to exploit modern weapons and toys like drones. New State promises improved gameplay physics as well as graphics.
If you are interested in playing PUBG New State, you can check out the system requirements below.
CPU: 64-bit (ABI arm64 or higher)
RAM: 2GB or higher
OS: Android 6.0 or higher
Open GL 3.1 or higher / Vulkan 1.1 or higher
Any iPhone running on iOS 13 or newer. Users can also play it on iPads running oniPadOS 13 and newer. The file size could be around 1.2GB.
PUBG: New State is PUBG Corp’s first standalone title on mobile that isn’t developed or published by a third-party company. Compared to PUBG Mobile: Dream Team, the first PUBG title on mobile that was developed by Tencent in 2018. Players will be able to drop in and explore a new map that expands the lore, experience graphics that push the limits of mobile gaming, master the best and most dynamic gunplay on the market, and enjoy next generation survival features that evolve the battlegrounds.
Set in the near future of 2051, years have passed since PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS. Within this backdrop, players will be dropping into a brand-new battleground called TROI, where they will have the opportunity to discover how the universe has evolved. Filled with various landmarks that have their own distinct characteristics, players will be able to explore a unique environment that features interactable objects, helping them come up with new ways and strategies to dominate the competition .
Pubg New State Features
- Ultra-Realistic Graphics that Push the Limits of Mobile Gaming
- Graphics that surpass the standard of mobile gaming with Global Illumination technology.
- Drop into massive open worlds that feature the most realistic graphics available for mobile gaming.
- With next-generation mobile graphics, PUBG: NEW STATE delivers the full battle royale experience straight into players’ hands.
- Realistic and Dynamic Gunplay
- Enjoy realistic gunplay optimized for mobile gaming.
- Master different weapons and make each of them your own with weapon customization.
- Next Generation Survival
- Enjoy a variety of tools and features, including drones, combat rolls, and more.
- Explore massive 8×8 km open worlds with a variety of vehicles.
- Utilize a variety of weapons in order to swing the battle in your favor for a more immersive battle royale experience.
- Expanding the PUBG Universe
- Set in the near future, years have passed since the original game. In 2051, anarchy rules as numerous factions battle each other.
- The competition has evolved into a new battleground featuring state-of-the-art technology that requires survivors to adopt new tactics to survive.