Pubg Mobile Version 1.6 Patch Note:- So Guys , In This Article We Show You A Short Patch Note Of The PUBG Mobile Beta Version Has Been Released In Which Lots Of New Items Have Been Added. All The Items Added In This Update Are Futuristic And Look Amazing. Alien Ships In The Welcome Screen Are The Most Attractive Thing That I Have Found And Will Share The Complete Screenshot Of It In This Post.
PUBG MOBILE 1.6 Update Announcement
To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from September 14. This update requires 690 MB of storage space on Android devices. The iOS version requires 1.68 GB.
Pubg Mobile Version 1.6 Patch Note Update Rewards
Update to the new version between September 14 and September 19 (UTC 0) to get: 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and the Justice Defender Backpack (3d) ×1
Pubg Mobile Version 1.6 Patch Note
1. New Gameplay Mode – Flora Menace: You Can Play This Mode By Going Through The Themed Entrance Of Classic Mode And Setting The Map To Erangel.
- Rejuvenation Barrier: Rejuvenation Barriers Will Randomly Appear At Several Urban Areas, Giving Nearby Players A Health Boost. After Leaving Combat, Health Will Slowly Regenerate Until Full.
- Cell Matrix: Only Appears On Erangel. Find The Cell On The Map Which Will Take You To The Cell Matrix Mothership And Experience Awesome Battles With Random Weapon Drops And Respawns. Eliminate Opponents To Get Large Amounts Of Nacore Chips Which Can Be Used To Call For DynaHex Supplies. After A Designated Amount Of Time, The Cell Matrix Will Begin Docking, Initiating Battles With Many Types Of Airship.
- DynaHex Supplies: Open The Backpack And Use The DynaHex Supplies Tab To Spend Nacore Chips On Combat Supplies. Supplies Will Be Transported To Designated Spots By Air Using The DynaHex Supply Cell.
Also read:- Download Pubg Mobile Beta (Version 1.6.0) APK Also read:- Download Battleground Mobile India Apk Version 1.6.0 ( BGMI APK )
2. Relaunched Classic Modes: In The Olden Days, There Were Some Modes In The Classic Mode Which Were Removed But Now They Are Coming Back In The 1.6 Updates, And There Is A Chance That It Will Be Available In The Final Version Too. The Modes That Are Coming Back Into The Game Are:
- Infection Mode
- Survive Till Dawn
- Metro Royale: Reunion
- Payload Mode
4 New Social Features
We want PUBG MOBILE to be a game that you enjoy playing and a way for you to share, show off, and meet new friends. We’ve added new social features to make it more convenient for you to meet new friends who also like PUBG MOBILE.
- Use the new Highlights feature to share your amazing plays! You can enable this in the settings. You can also view your career results and share them in Chats and on external platforms.
- Region Rankings will be tested in some countries/regions. You can choose a popular area/landmark in your country. Players in the same region can compete against each other competitively in the Region Rankings. You can get corresponding titles and invite players in the same region to team up with you, as well as chat with them and view their statuses.
Here at PUBG MOBILE, we always want all our players to be able to participate in tournaments, become more skilled, and share their achievements. We are committed to improving your combat experience and providing more opportunities and rewards because you’ve been giving it your all.
- Added the Playoffs to the All-Talent Championship. All teams that did not qualify for the Finals in the Semi-Finals will have the opportunity to participate in this. Don’t have any regrets! We also added Weekly Match rankings to give players more opportunities for exposure.
- Cycle 1 Season 2 (9/17–11/18) brings you better rewards, cooler effects, and more thoughtful features than before.
- Improved the display of some effects, as well as Emote performance, and basic controls. Your game experience should now be smoother.
Royale Pass Month 3: Chef’s Special (9/17–10/17)
Better rewards at the same price! Will you be the Server Golden Chicken? Try your luck!
4. Optimized Combat Experience: At The End Here Comes The Update Related To Combat Which Is The Most Important Part Of Any Patch Note Update. In This Update, A Certain Change Has Been Made In The Combat Experience That Is:
- Hit Effect Optimizations: Improved The Effects When Losing Health Continually Over A Short Period Of Time. It’s Now Easier To Discern Each Hit.
- Control Optimizations: Improved The Response Of Cancelling When Continuously Applying Medicine. Cancelling Is Now Smooth And Easy.
- Basic Controls: Toggling Automatic Bandages Has Been Added To The Settings. Players Can Turn Off The Automatic Usage Of Bandages As The Situation Demands.
5. Other Changes: Pubg Mobile Version 1.6 Beta Update Along With All These Items There Are Certain Changes That Have Been, Here I Have Shared A Screenshot Of All Those Items.
These Are The Four Major Changes That Have Been Made In The Game. If You Love These Features Make Sure To Drop Them In The Comments And Share This Article With Everyone You Know And Who Needs These Details.