Pubg Mobile Kr Version 1.6 How to download: PUBG Mobile Kr version has received a 1.6 update. The Korean version of PUBG Mobile is one of the more popular versions in India, however, it is only designed for Korea and Japan countries players. The updates for this version are not necessarily for the global version, but if you are looking to download the 1.6 update externally, you can, via APK links.
Features of the Pubg Mobile Kr Version 1.6 update are the same as that of the global version of PUBG Mobile. However, it has some extra events and rewards to offer to the players as compared to that of PUBG Mobile. Additionally, you can update the game multiple times. The Korean version of PUBG Mobile is most played in India nowadays. Since the ban of PUBG Mobile in India, streamers, and players are moving their way to Pubg Mobile Kr Version 1.6.
Download Pubg Mobile Kr Version 1.6.0
|Name||Pubg Mobile kr|
How to Update Pubg Mobile Kr Version 1.6.0 Apk + Obb
Here are the steps to download the PUBG Mobile Kr version in India via APK link.
Step 1: Download the Pubg Mobile Kr Version 1.6 Apk + Obb through link bellow.
Step 2: Once downloaded, locate the file and install it. Before installing, you should enable the ‘Install from unknown source’ option if it hasn’t been done previously.
If it is not enabled, then go to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
Step 3: Once the game is downloaded, open the game and then download the resource packs, after which the game can be played easily, and it will also have the new features of the 1.6 update.
If you come across an error while installing the APK file, you should download it again and follow the steps mentioned above.
NOTE: PUBG Mobile is banned in India. This link is for the Pubg Korean version of the game. It is to be noted that players can’t migrate their global version IDs to the Korean version of the PUBG Mobile.
Also Read:- PUBG Mobile Apk + Obb ( Version 1.6.0) Direct Download Link Also Read:- Pubg Mobile Version 1.6 Patch Note ( BGMI ) Beta
Some New Changes Of Pubg Mobile kr Version 1.6 Update
- New Mode: Flora Menace:- Erangel has been invaded by alien plants known as Yarilo. After absorbing special energy, the Yarilo quickly took over the major core urban areas and created the Rejuvenation Barrier, which has healing powers. The Cell Matrix, a giant spaceship that carries everyone’s hopes of escape, has gone out of control because of the invasion. Go to the Cell Matrix to conduct investigations, reclaim the energy, and experience awesome battles with random weapon drops and respawns. Call DynaHex Supplies to keep you well-supplied in battle.
- Returning Maps/Modes:- We’ve been paying attention to everyone’s discussion over the various game modes. We feel extremely honored that the game modes we worked so hard on have been so well received. We plan to bring back the following modes. For more information, please follow our official announcements and our official social media communities.
- Metro Royale: Reunion – we’ll be improving some parts of Metro Royale soon
- Titans: Last Stand
- Survive Till Dawn
- Payload 2.0
- Infection Mode
- Runic Power
- VS AI
- New Social Features:- We want PUBG MOBILE to be a game that you enjoy playing and a way for you to share, show off, and meet new friends. We’ve added new social features to make it more convenient for you to meet new friends who also like PUBG MOBILE.
- Use the new Highlights feature to share your amazing plays! You can enable this in the settings. You can also view your career results and share them in Chats and on external platforms.
- Region Rankings will be tested in some countries/regions. You can choose a popular area/landmark in your country. Players in the same region can compete against each other competitively in the Region Rankings. You can get corresponding titles and invite players in the same region to team up with you, as well as chat with them and view their statuses.
- Experience Improvements:-Here at PUBG MOBILE, we always want all our players to be able to participate in tournaments, become more skilled, and share their achievements. We are committed to improving your combat experience and providing more opportunities and rewards because you’ve been giving it your all.
- Added the Playoffs to the All-Talent Championship. All teams that did not qualify for the Finals in the Semi-Finals will have the opportunity to participate in this. Don’t have any regrets! We also added Weekly Match rankings to give players more opportunities for exposure.
- Cycle 1 Season 2 (9/17–11/18) brings you better rewards, cooler effects, and more thoughtful features than before.
- Improved the display of some effects, as well as Emote performance, and basic controls. Your game experience should now be smoother.
- Royale Pass Month 3: Chef’s Special (9/17–10/17):- Better rewards at the same price! Will you be the Server Golden Chicken? Try your luck!