In this article, I guide you step by step how to download pubg mobile version 1.4.0 and also explains all features.
PUBG Mobile recently rolled out Its Version 1.4.0 update, with a number of New futures for Its players, Including the New theme Maps. PUBG Mobile’s latest update will featured as “Titan Strikes”, adding a new Titan Strikes Mode and tweaking the main game lobby for a single mode backdrop. Players can watch Titan Strikes mode just after the update and clicking on Start will move the screen to injoy new mode.
Pubg mobile 1.4 Announcement
- Titan Strikes: Join in the battle of the Titans
- Microcosm: Experience the charm of being small
- New TDM: Feel the exhilaration of assault
- OTS Mode: Learn the art of sharpshooting
- Royale Pass S19: Traverse—Fantastic Adventures of the Little Guys
To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from May 11. The server will not taken offline for this update. This update requires 660 MB of storage space on Android devices.The iOS version requires 1.67 GB. Please note that players on different versions cannot team up with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
Update to the new version between May 11 and May 16 (UTC 0) to get:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- Banana Bonanza (3 d) *1
New Modes, New Experiences
Titan Strikes: How to Play (Titans arrive on Erangel on May 11, Sanhok on May 15, and Livik on May 20, event ends on June 8) Mysterious Titans have struck, and monsters from beneath the earth’s surface are rising up and forming settlements! Experience the shock and thrill of seeing the Titans up close on the map! There are three mysterious Titans in total that can found on Erangel, Sanhok, and Livik, respectively. An entrance will appear on the map once the gameplay is available. Simply select the entrance to start the gameplay.
Microcosm (June 9 – July 5) Transform into a mini Insectoid, stay out of sight, traverse wormholes, and experience the magical microscopic world! Just make sure to avoid Pans!
New Arena Map: The Hangar (starts June 1) A hangar on a huge ship floating on a vast ocean.With plenty of covers, players can set foot outside start the fun. A tense and fast-paced battlefield, offering a range of tactical choices: get up close and personal, or hang back. But whatever you do, you won’t survive without fast reactions and seamless cooperation with your teammates.
New Vehicles and Combat Improvements
New Vehicle: Coupe RB The new two-seat sports car, the Coupe RB, has room for you and a friend—but only one—to enjoy a fast race. One of the fastest vehicles available in Battle Royale mode. It can hit over 150 km/h. Keep an eye out for the Coupe RB in Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Livik
New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over The Shoulder) A new combat option: OTS. Hit the OTS button to enter OTS.When using OTS, higher accuracy comes with the cost of movement.The OTS button can fully customized, and the sensitivity can be set separately.OTS can toggled on or off in System Settings -> General Settings.
Royale Pass S19: Traverse (starts May 17)
Fantastic Adventures of the Little Guys!
- Traverse to the Microcosm for your new Season: Insect Queen-Mini14 and Wonderland-AKM will be up for grabs, and players can choose between the Insect Queen Set or General Beetle Set, worth over 30,000 UC.
- Choose a Faction and open a RP 3rd Anniversary Custom Crate: 6 special weapons from past seasons are back, so BANPICK your crate!
- RP File is here, so show other players your progress and rewards from earlier seasons!
- Lots more RP badges. Keep buying RP to unlock them, with more exclusive perks to come!
- In the exploration event, players can choose one of two Lv. 100 sets. There’s also Wonderland Motorcycle and the Beetle General Thompson SMG up for grabs. Players can purchase event gift packs for quick level gains and then collect mission activity points to get all their UC back.
- New mission content and new season content have been added, bugs have been fixed, and upgrades have been made.
How to update pubg mobile version 1.4.0
Step 1: Download the APK files from the links as mentioned in this post below.
Play without vpn click here.
Step 2: Go to the Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources. If you have already enabled it, you can skip this step.
Step 3: Install the APK file.
Step 4: you can enjoy playing PUBG Mobile.