In this article, I guide you step by step how to download pubg mobile version 1.3.0 and also explains all features.
PUBG Mobile recently rolled out Its Version 1.3.0 update, with a number of New futures for Its players, Including the New theme Erangel Map. PUBG Mobile’s latest update will featured as “Hundred Rhythms”, adding a new Hundred Rhythms Mode and tweaking the main game lobby for a single mode backdrop. Players can watch Hundred Rhythms mode just after the update and clicking on Start will move the screen to injoy new mode.
PUBG MOBILE 1.3 Update Announcement
- Anniversary Celebration! Party on and join in at the electronic music festival.
- Hundred Rhythms: Upgrade skills and enjoy a new experience.
- Clowns’ Tricks: Pranks and Graffiti Galore!
- Beware the Karakin! Battle it out in an all-new map.
- Royale Pass S18: The HUNDRED RHYTHMS Music Party Begins
To give everyone a better gaming experience, PUBG MOBILE will be pushing out updates starting from March 9. The server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires 640 MB of storage space on Android devices. The iOS version requires 1.55 GB. Please note that players on different versions cannot team up with each other, so please update as soon as possible.
- 3,000 BP
- 100 AG
- Cute Kitten – Pan (3d)
Royale Pass Season 18: HUNDRED RHYTHMS (From March 17)
- There will be a 3rd Anniversary music theme screen and rewards. Players can choose rank rewards twice as they progress in the Royale Pass. After the anniversary party starts, some special guests will also make an appearance. In addition to an AUG finish, players also get to choose between 2 advanced sets at rank 1 and rank 50. At rank 100, get the Violin Music Set and a mysterious Kar98K Finish!
- An adventure event will start with the music. Adventure Vouchers have added to the free rank rewards, and players can use them to redeem 1 of 2 sets twice on the event page. The adventure awaits.
- The RP Activity Pack event begins in the new season: Purchase the RP Activity Pack to gain RP ranks quickly and collect Mission Activity Points to get your UC back as rebates.
- Fixed other bugs affecting missions and other content to improve players’ experiences.
New Cheer Park Theme: Anniversary Celebration Music Festival
The square where players spawn on Cheer Park is now a DJ electronic music square with a DJ stage, a music arcade machine, and a techno launcher. After the Anniversary Celebration begins, the DJ’s new songs, classic old songs, the PUBG MOBILE theme songs, and the BP electronic music songs will be played randomly.
Melee Weapon Display Feature
- Players can now choose to simultaneously display a firearm and a melee weapon in the Lobby. The currently selected weapon will wielded by the character, and the previous weapon will on the character’s back.
- If the conditions below are met, the firearm and melee weapon displayed by players in their Lobby can used in Spawn Island.
- All firearms and melee weapons owned by players on Spawn Island will removed when they board the plane.
- Conditions for weapons to brought in from the Lobby:
- Firearms: Need to equipped with a Legendary or above Finish, but this condition does not apply to rare upgradeable firearms, which can be brought in as well.
- Melee weapons: Need to equipped with an Epic or above Finish.
- Welcome to the All-talent Championship! You can play matches with your teammates here and immerse yourself in this glorious PUBG MOBILE Esports tournament.
How to update pubg mobile version 1.3.0
Step 1: Download the APK files from the links as mentioned in this post below.
Play without vpn click here.
Step 2: Go to the Settings > Safety and Privacy > Allow Installation from Unknown Sources. If you have already enabled it, you can skip this step.
Step 3: Install the APK file.
Step 6: you can enjoy playing PUBG Mobile.
For more information how to download or update checkout my YouTube channel.