Pubg Mobile Beta Version 1.7.0 Apk:- Finally, The PUBG Mobile 1.7 Global Apk Beta Version Has Been Released To Download And Update For Both Android And IOS Devices. But Currently, It Is In The Testing Phase So It Is Available Only For Limited Users (20,000) Only. So My Recommendation Is To Grab It As Soon As Possible Before This Seat Gets Full.
A Lot Of New Things Have Been Added In The Latest Version Of PUBG Mobile Global Beta. Let’s Have A Look At What Are The News Items Coming In PUBG Mobile 1.6 Beta Version Along With Their Officially Released Direct Download Links.
Pubg beta Apk information
|Apk Name||Pubg mobile beta|
|Developer||Tencent & Krafton|
|Last Update||25 October|
Also Read:- Pubg Mobile Version 1.7.0 Early Patch Note, Download Process Also Read:- BGMI M5 Royal Pass Release Date, Reward Leaks ( Pubg Mobile)
How To Download PUBG Mobile 1.7 Beta Version in Android
Step 1: Click On The Below Download Button To Download The Installation APK
Step 2: Install The APK Once It Is Downloaded
Step 3: In Case Of Any Error While Installation Please Connect With A VPN To Download Resource Files
Step 4: Choose Low Specs Or HD Spes Pack According To Your Device
Step 5: Login As A Guest
Step 6: Congratulations! Now You Can Enjoy The 1.7.0 Beta PUBG Game
How To Download PUBG Mobile Beta In iOS?
Step 1: Click On The Below Download Button
Step 2: After The Download Completes Enable The “Trusted Certificates” From Device Settings
Step 3: Navigate To Settings > General > Configuration Documents And Device Managements > Trusted Certificates And Complete
Step 4: Install The Downloaded File
Step 5: Launch The Game And Login To Your Account And Enjoy The 1.7 Beta Update
Step 6: Congratulations! Now You Can Enjoy The 1.7.0 Beta PUBG Game.
What Is New In PUBG Mobile 1.7 Beta Version?
1:- Pubg Mobile Version 1.7.0 New Features
Carry Function:- When a teammate or enemy has been knocked down, besides reviving or eliminating them, you have another option! You can now carry knocked down players, and move them to another location.
- Moving while carrying is slow and when doing so, cannot fire any weapons, enter combat, collect supplies, enter vehicles, or use consumables etc.
- The player being carried has no control over where to go or when to be put down, but passive damage occurs at a slightly slower rate (has no impact on other damage taken).
- A button will appear when a player can be put down. Tap the button to put them down.
2:- Firearm Balancing
- Marksman Rifles rebalanced:- Reduced damage at long distance, increased bullet speed, increased recovery speed
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed
- Mini14: Reduced damage at long distance
- VSS: Slightly increased the weapon’s damage
- DP28 rebalanced:- Reduced bullet speed, reduced damage at long range, reduced headshot damage
3:- 7.6mm rounds weight reduction
- Single round weight reduced from 0.7 to 0.6
Note:- These are some new changes or Feutures that comes with version 1.7 Update lots of more stuff coming soon so must join our telegram to know everything.