What is Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Battlegrounds Mobile India is an officially authorized combat and survival mobile game that based on the popular battle royale concept where 100 players parachute into an island and battle with each other till the last man standing. It has been developed and published by Krafton with help from partners across the globe for the aspect of development, engineering, customer service, esports, marketing, and payment partners. A free-to-play, multiplayer experience from KRAFTON, players can battle it out in diverse game modes which can be squad-based or even one-on-one. Featuring diverse maps with different terrains on a virtual setting, BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA utilizes the full capabilities of Unreal Engine 4 to bring alive fantastic worlds augmented by 3D sound, to build a truly immersive experience on a mobile phone.
Does Krafton have a release planning for IOS version?
We will keep our fans informed on further developments. New updates will be released on our official website and social networks, so please stay tuned for further news!
How does RP work?
You can check Royale Pass rules in the following ways:
1. Tap the RP button on the right side of the Lobby screen.
2. Tap the question mark (?) button right next to the ROYALE PASS logo.
There are several questions aren’t mentioned in the game
1. When will the Royale Pass expire?
Every season the Royale Pass will expire at the end of the season.
2. Can I keep those items from Royale Pass after the season is over?
The items you get from Royale Pass are permanent except for the consumables like Room Cards.
3. Will RP points reset when the Pass expires?
Yes. Please use the RP points to redeem the rewards via the Redemption page before Pass expired.
Crates and Coupons
There’re three kind of Crates and Coupons in game:
1. Premium Crate (Can be opened by using Premium Crate Coupon or UC)
2. Classic Crate (Can be opened by using Classic Crate Coupon or UC)
3. Supply Crate (Can be opened by using Supply Crate Coupon or UC).
1. Premium Crate Coupon (Combined with 10 Premium Crate Coupon Scraps)
2. Classic Crate Coupon (Combined with 10 Classic Crate Coupon Scraps)
3. Supply Crate Coupon (Combined with 10 Supply Crate Coupon Scraps).
Crates can be opened by using corresponding Coupons or spending UC directly, the Scraps can be gained from some specific events or opening the Crates.
How do I create a Custom room?
The Custom Room function is only available after purchasing the Elite Royale Pass or being on a Clan with Level 2 or higher.
To create a Custom Room you will need a Room Card which you can obtain in 2 different ways.
1) From the Elite Royale Pass:
– Lv. 95 grants a 7-Day Room card.
*You can create an unlimited number of rooms until the duration of the Room Card(s) expires.
2) From the Clan Shop:
1. Tap [Clan] on the bottom left side of the Lobby Screen.
2. Tap [Shop].
3. Tap Room Card: 1-Use.
4. Purchase the Custom Room Card for 300 Clan Points.
*This Room Card is single use only and will disappear after being used.
3) From the Shop
Go to [SHOP] -> [Treasures]. You can find the room card in the list.
What is Resources Extension Pack?
You can now download the resource pack and collect a one-time reward (If you have collected the rewards before, you cannot collect the rewards again). The resource pack contains some rare equipment and items which are only displayed once you have downloaded the pack.
So head over to Settings > scroll down to the bottom and select “Downloads” and get ready for some awesome in-game rewards!
How to download new map?
To reduce the size of our app, we have made Sanhok, Miramar and Vikendi(beta) separate downloads in the latest version of our game.
To download a map, please proceed as follows:
1. Go to the Matchmaking Menu under the [Start] button.
2. Tap [Download] to get the new map that you want to play.
3. Tap [OK].
While trying to download a new map, please ensure that:
– The map is saved to the device but not on an SD card.
– There is enough storage space on the device (at least 4GB).
– You have a strong and stable Wi-Fi internet connection (use a different connection if the issue persists).
– The device is not performing other tasks while the map is being downloaded.
– The device’s operating system is up to date.
Why am I experiencing frame drop?
We are sorry to hear that you’re experiencing frame drop during the game. Below are the advises for your quick reference:
When the battery is low, the frame rate will drop, resulting in lag and frame drop. Please recharging your phone and try again.
Please avoid playing the game when your phone is overheating. The device’s Temperature Control will be triggered when the phone is overheating, which will decrease the frame rate and create the game graphic lag. Also, it’s not recommended to play the game while the phone is being charged.
Please avoid running too many apps at the same time while playing the game. When there are too many processes running on the backstage, the graphic might get stuck/lag. You may try to close all processes and restart the phone.
Please setup proper graphic settings according to your device. If you set a higher graphic settings beyond the hardware capability of your device, it will cause your game to lag.
Pay attention to the signal in bottom left while you are in a match or during server selection. The yellow or red signal means your ping is high. In this case, you may try to switch your internet connection to Wi-Fi or 4G, or change the graphic settings back to default settings.
For more information checkout our youtube channel.